If you really want to have smooth feet, the first thing to do is get rid of your foot calluses. While you can’t have perfectly soft and beautiful feet overnight, keeping a habit of caring for your feet will make all the difference. There are several things you could do to do this, which includes the use of a foot callus remover.
- Put 3 tablespoons of baking soda into warm water and soak your feet for half an hour to soften and remove the dead skin.
- Add chamomile tea to warm water and soak your feet for 30 minutes. Use soap and water to wash your feet and to remove the staining caused by the tea.
- Make a paste out of a slice of bread and apple cider vinegar. Just soak the slice of bread in apple cider vinegar for 10 hours. Before you go to bed, apply the paste on your foot calluses and wrap your foot with a plastic bag or bandage. Rinse your feet with warm water in the morning.
- Soak your feet in warm water containing Epsom salt to draw out the toxins from your feet and to soften your calluses.
- After you soak your feet, or even while you’re in the shower, scrub away the calluses using a foot file or a pumice stone.
- Scrub your feet in a circular motion until your sole turns pink.
- Make sure no moisture stays on your feet after soaking them or after you shower.
- Another way of keeping your feet and calluses fry is by sprinkling cornstarch onto it.
Preventing Foot Calluses
If you have taken really good care of your feet and they are already callus-free, the last thing you want to happen is for the calluses to return. There are important things you should do to make sure you don’t have your foot calluses back.
First of all, be sure to wear only the shoes that fit perfectly. Calluses can be caused by ill-fitting shoes that cause too much friction on your feet. It is important also that you keep your feet dry and clean all the time. Make it a habit to wash them with water and soap on a daily basis.
If you don’t have time to go for a foot spa and soaking your feet in warm water is time consuming, there is a great alternative for you. The callus remover offered by Care Me is an excellent tool that will help get rid of your foot calluses in no time. Care Me callus remover comes with an extra roller that is powerful enough to shave off all the hard skin on your feet and heels.